Terms & Conditions
Pricing. All prices of artworks are fully inclusive of mounting using acid-free mountboard and VAT.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used on purchases made through the Watermark Gallery website (www.watermarkgallery.co.uk) and at Watermark Gallery events.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable.
- In the event of purchases that are lower in value than that of the Gift Voucher, no change will be given.
- Gift Vouchers expire two years from the date of purchase.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift Vouchers are redeemable against all products and services sold by Watermark Gallery, including the purchase of artworks, mounting and framing.
Dimensions. The dimensions stated on this website are given in centimetres. For unframed items we have stated the size of the image size. For items that are framed we have stated the image and framed sizes.
Mounting. Watermark Gallery uses 100% cotton, acid-free mountboard for all original artworks, unless stated otherwise.
Framing and glazing. Unless otherwise stated, framing and glazing is not included in the standard Watermark Gallery list price. However, mounting and framing can all be arranged in-house and we will be happy to advise on appropriate moulding options, to museum standards. We can also order and fit these for you. We use Tru-Vue Conservation-Clear, ultra-violet glass for all artworks, framed by Watermark Gallery. Any additional costs for framing and glazing would need to be paid for in full before the order is confirmed.
Prints. Our limited edition, Giclee prints are posted out rolled in cardboard tubes, with acid-free tissue, unless you would like your print mounted or framed. Where we offer limited edition, high-quality reproductions of an artist’s works, they will be signed and numbered by the artist.
Delivery. A charge is made to cover postage and packing costs and is dependent on the weight and size of each item. We aim to ship all artworks within five working days. Read more about delivery and returns
Returns and cancellation. We offer a full money back guarantee on all artwork. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days, in the condition in which it was received, for a full refund.
Methods of payment. We can accept payment for artworks in full using our secure online payment system called Global Payments. This gives the option to pay by debit card and all major credit card, including American Express. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheque or cash payments.
Data privacy. Please be assured that we collect and use data for processing orders and delivery linked to the sale of goods on the Watermark Gallery website only. Data collected for our newsletter is used only for sending information on new artworks listed, forthcoming events and exhibitions. Your personal data will never be shared with third parties. You can unsubscribe to the Watermark Gallery e-newsletter at any time by clicking on the relevant link at the end of the email.